We look forward to welcoming you to Mexico City for IAS 2019.
To help with your planning, hotel rooms have been booked in Mexico City by Ideas Creativas, the official housing agent for the conference.
A variety of room and price categories are available for conference delegates and groups in different hotels.
Why book with the IAS 2019 Accommodation Department?
- Negotiated rates
- Favorable booking conditions
- Carefully selected hotels which will be linked to the conference venue via a dedicated transportation system
- 24/7 user-friendly online hotel reservation system
- Personalized service from a dedicated team of housing experts
WARNING – Fraudulent accommodation company - Business Travel Management
The International AIDS Society has learned that a company called Business Travel Management is targeting conference speakers and attendees, via email and/or phone, and falsely claiming that it is the official accommodation supplier for IAS 2019. This is entirely false. Do not give them your credit card details or any other information.
In order to access the accommodation booking system, you need a conference profile. If you have previously attended an IAS or AIDS conference, then you can use the same login details. Otherwise you will need to create a new profile account.
Through the accommodation booking system, you will be able to search hotel options by:
- Hotel name
- Distance to venue
- Star rating
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
For bookings of 10 rooms or more, please contact [email protected]. Please ensure that you include the following information in order for a detailed offer to be provided: arrival and departure dates, number of rooms, price range, selected hotel, and any other requirements you might have.
Hotels are available in the following categories/prices:
||From USD 216
||USD 193 - 233
||USD 76 - 237
*Rates are based on single occupancy including breakfast, VAT, city tax and tips
Hotels in and around Mexico City
A full list of hotels can be found here. For current availability, please go to the accommodation booking system.
Payment conditions are as follows:
- All rates in the booking system are in USD and based on single occupancy, including breakfast, VAT, city tax and tips unless otherwise mentioned. Rates may increase without notice due to changes in government charges/taxes.
- Hotel check-in time is usually 15:00. If you would like to check in earlier, we highly recommend pre-booking the room for the preceding night of your stay as an early check in generally cannot be granted during busy conference periods.
- Should you check out before the confirmed departure date or in case of a no-show, the hotel will charge for all nights confirmed according to the cancellation policy.