The Exhibition space serves as a nexus of information and exchange for delegates, and is a perfect hub for showcasing your organisation.
The 10th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2019) will offer unparalleled opportunities to both commercial and non-commercial organizations to showcase their products and services to the world’s leading HIV professionals.
With more than 2,500 square metres of prime exhibition space and more than 6,000 delegates expected, your organization cannot afford to miss the chance to reach so many key players in the scientific response to HIV and AIDS. Delegates include scientists, healthcare providers, policy makers, world leaders and people living with HIV.
To ensure that it remains the hub for all delegates, the Exhibition will include the poster exhibition, food outlets and the business centre.
Benefits for exhibitors
Exhibitors registering before the deadline will have the following benefits:
- Company listing in the printed and the online conference programme
- Company listing in the mobile app
- Company listing on exhibition signage
- Free exhibitor badges offering access to the opening session, the closing session and satellite symposia. Each exhibitor will receive a limited number of free badges based on the number of purchased square metres (additional exhibitor badges can be purchased):
|Purchased Square Metres
| From 9 to 25m2
| From 26 to 50m2
| From 51 to 75m2
|From 76 to 100m2
|More than 100m2
Exhibition hall features
The Exhibition is located in Hall B of Centro Citibanamex, next to the plenary hall. It will feature the following:
FOOD OUTLET (with seating)
Provisional exhibition opening hours
Sunday, 21 July:
Monday, 22 – Tuesday, 23 July:
Wednesday, 24 July:
12:00 – 18:30
10:00 – 18:30
10:00 – 18:00
Booths must be staffed at all times during opening hours. Final opening hours and days will be confirmed in early 2019.
Order your exhibition space
Exhibitors can purchase either:
- Space only (9m2, 18m2 or any surface area greater than 18m2):
Exhibitors who order space only are expected to bring their booth and make their own arrangements for all related items, such as electrical connection, setting up of the booth or daily cleaning.
- For non-commercial organizations: US$ 523/m2 (including mandatory waste removal fee of US$ 8/m2)
- For commercial organizations: US$ 618/m2 (including mandatory waste removal fee of US$ 8/m2)
- Shell scheme packages come in two sizes, 9m2 and 18m2, and include the following (9m2 / 18m2):
The total cost for a 9m2 or 18m2 shell scheme is as follows:
- Modular walls
- Fascia (on all open sides)
- 1 table / 2 tables
- 2 chairs / 4 chairs
- 2 shelves / 4 shelves
- 1 waste basket, waste removal fee and daily cleaning
- Lighting and daytime power, including wall socket and consumption.
- For non-commercial organizations: US$ 5,735 for a 9m2 shell scheme and US$ 10,970 for a 18m2 shell scheme
- For commercial organizations: US$ 6,590 for a 9m2 shell scheme and US$ 12,680 for a 18m2 shell scheme
Space assignment and payment modalities
Stand and floor spaces are assigned by the IAS 2019 Conference Secretariat. Only Major Industry Sponsors (MIS) receive the right to select their location; the secretariat then assigns stand and floor spaces on a first-come, first-served basis according to the dates by which applications are received and fully paid for. Spaces will be grouped in island formations according to the type of organization and standard guidelines.
Only fully completed exhibition space orders will be accepted. The exhibition space order will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment in accordance with the terms and conditions. The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to accept or reject applications and to assign spaces as it sees fit.